Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The little things


Since the name of my blog is about noticing the little things in life and the point of a blog is to have something about myself :) I decided to make a list of the little things in life I enjoy no matter what and always have a way of cheering me up. So here it goes, one for every letter:


A. Apples when they are crisp, juicy and cold.
B. Brushing my Teeth
C. Children laughing
D. Driving
E. Evening walks
F. Food :)
G. Golden sunsets
H. Having money in my pocket
I. Ice-cream cones
J. Jokes
K. Kool-aid or lemonade on a hot summer day
L. Lime squeezed on the main dish
M. Music..especially live
N. Not having to fake a smile for a picture
O. Oranges
P. Pictures that turn out the way I wanted them to
Q. Quidditch
R. Red ..the color
S. Strawberry milkshakes
T. Tropical Beaches
U. Umbrellas
V. Vacation
W. Waterfalls
X. X-ray's (once I have to pay for them I'm sure I wont enjoy them so much)
Y. "You've Got a Friend in Me"
Z. Zany old people




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks Emily, can I copy you? Great pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete