Sunday, October 10, 2010

Procrastination. It's an addiction.

At this moment in time I have three assignments for Bib. Herm and an outline for a 5 minute speech that I should most definatly be working on. I am not doing that. Obviously. Currently, I am listening to Reggeaton and thinkin about mexico and maybe eating another piece of chocolate. I am quite homesick and not feeling like homework is what I want to do. Alas, I wish to graduate and get a degree so I must participate in these torturous activities. Evensong is tonight at 9. Horray! Evensong has an uncanny ability to cheer me up. I've needed that this week. Anyways Brit will be here in exactly 14 minutes according to her calculations so I should probably go get something done. Well, now that you feel like you have just wasted time reading this pointless blogpost with no morals or plot, I have one last statement. Don't smoke. Blow bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment